Looking to the Future
Building Solutions Brisbane Pty Ltd is commited to planning, carrying out and monitoring its operations in order to:
- Comply with relevant EPA regulations, any local council development application consent conditions and any additional customer requirements relating to the environment
- Set environmental targets for the areas that could have any environmental impact
- Prevent pollution
- Minimise the emission of noise, dust and polluted runoff from offices and work sites
- Ensure the effects of its work activities do not spread outside the nominated areas
- Respond promptly to any emergency situation which could cause adverse environmental impacts
- Support the principles of Ecologically Sustainable Development
Environmental compliance will be regularly reviewed. Building Solutions Brisbane Pty Ltd aims to prevent problems from arising and promote continuous improvement towards best practice in environmental management.
Appropriate training and instruction shall be provided to ensure that project staff understand how to implement the Environmental Management Plan when one is required. Management and employees are encouraged to offer suggestions about how environmental protection measures can be improved. Such suggestions will be assessed by Building Solutions Brisbane Pty Ltd management and implemented as appropriate.
Building Solutions Brisbane Pty Ltd is open about it’s environmental policy and will make it available to relevant interested parties.